- Focus our efforts on your overall financial health, offering you confidence and assurance moving forward.
- Serve as your trusted advisor and a confidential sounding board for you and your family.
- Strive to offer independent, thoughtful advice based on your financial needs.
- Continually enhance our knowledge and skills so that we may best meet your needs.
- Ensure that we help you address even the difficult financial decisions for you and your family.
- Craft a comprehensive plan with you aimed at helping meet your unique personal and financial goals.
- Remain disciplined during emotionally turbulent and unsettling economic times.
- Take a multi-generational approach to accumulating and preserving wealth.
- Help you formalize and commit to your goals through a sound financial strategy.
- Assist in developing a lifetime income plan for you and your family.
- Coordinate with other professionals on your financial team.
- Provide discipline to your investment decision-making through a methodical process.
- Aid in the design and maintenance of a portfolio consistent with your investment values.
- Diversify traditional asset classes with alternative investments* to help balance risk and return.
- Proactively manage your investment accounts in a tax-sensitive manner.
- Independently maintain accurate records of your financial transactions.
- Deliver a comprehensive quarterly performance report of your managed portfolio.
- Coordinate with your estate planning attorney in an effort to help protect your family and wealth.
- Review and recommend a complete portfolio of insurance vehicles.
- Assist in mitigating your liability exposure through proper risk management planning.
- Analyze Social Security alternatives in an effort to optimize your benefits.
- Help maintain a standard of care which allows you to focus on the things in life most important to you.
- Respond to your calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Budget sufficient resources toward secure, state-of-the-art technology.
- Keep you abreast of relevant economic and financial issues.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity, knowledge and professionalism
*Alternative investments are often speculative, lack liquidity, lack diversification, are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, may involve complex tax structures and delays in distributing important tax information, and may involve substantial fees. These products often execute trades on non-U.S. exchanges. Investing in foreign markets may entail risks that differ from those associated with investments in U.S. markets. These investments may not be appropriate for all investors.